Lunch & Learn Webinar Series: College Admission Summer Intensive Prep
Join us on your lunch break for an information session with a presentation that gives an overview of our highly successful college admission prep program that makes students stand out. In this hour-long lunch and learn, you will learn about our two-week program, where your student can take classes with high school students worldwide. Our approach to college admissions is to provide custom content to meet the unique needs of each student. Each program incorporates the following:
- SAT/ACT Preparation (15 Live Class Hours, 3 Practice Tests)
- Essay Writing (15 Live Class Hours with Additional Individual Support)
- One on One College Counseling (3 Private Sessions)
- Instructive College Admissions Workshops (6 Small Group Sessions)
This program will focus on the five critical levers for success in the college admissions process: (1) SAT/ACT Preparation, (2) Personal Statement/Common Writing, (3) College Admission Workshops, (4) Northeast College Tours, and (5) College Admissions Counseling. This will be followed by a Q&A period.
We make College Application Process Easier
When you were a student in high school, the college admissions and application processes were confusing and overwhelming for most high school students. High school juniors and seniors need to choose a college major, select appropriate colleges to apply to, write several college essays, collect letters of recommendation, send transcripts, and take the SAT and/or ACT, all while studying for their courses and participating in extracurricular activities.
Many families wish this college process were less stressful. At EAS, we simplified the college admission process by giving high school students an advantage by offering a College Application Summer Intensive Prep during the early and late summer months. This college camp workshop will provide students with personalized assistance and get students ahead of the college admissions “game”!
This two-week College Application Prep Camp is for students between their junior and senior high school years. Each class is limited in size, so students enrolled in this camp will get individualized attention and answers.
At the end of the two weeks of intensive prep, students will have completed several parts of their college applications MONTHS before their classmates have even started. Students who complete the camp sessions will walk away with the following:
How Students Benefit
- Get a head start on college
- Study with students from around the world
- Learn effective test-taking strategies that will prepare you for the SAT and ACT, and participate in three diagnostic tests to assess your readiness
- Explore the college search process, identify schools that fit your needs, and gain insights into the admission process
- A detailed list of colleges and universities to consider when applying
- Letters of Recommendations
- A strong personal statement
- A personal resume
- College Virtual Tours and Information Session.
- An admissions calendar with deadlines and reminders
- Common Application and Coalition assistance: each step, start to finish
- Receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful completion
Open to: Students:
Junior and Seniors
Session: I, July 17-July 28, 2023
Session II, August 14 -August 25, 2023
Days & Times:
Monday-Friday, 10 am-4 pm
HYBRID both online and in-person
Questions or concerns? Please get in touch with Esoteric Academic Solutions @ 646.481.8216