A Parent’s Guide to NYS And NYC Tests Seminar
Want to know everything you need to know about New York State (NYS) and New York City (NYC) tests for students in middle through high school? Would you mind attending our hour-long seminar where you will learn everything you need to know to navigate the 2021-22 testing season? This seminar will help you understand NYS and NYC testing requirements and preparing your child for a successful test-taking experience.
Standardized testing begins in third grade for most NYS public and parochial students—and continues until they graduate from high school. However, many parents admit that they know little about these tests—their only heads-up was an after-the-fact report from their kids or scores in the mail months later. While we don’t know for sure what this school year’s testing situation will be because of COVID, it’s always a good idea to know when tests are being administered to help your students prepare.
- NY State English Language Arts Test
- NY State Math Test
- NY State Alternate Assessment (NYSAA)
- NY State High School Regents Exams
- Specialized High School Admissions Test (SHSAT)
- Placement Tests (tests are required for placement in certain middle and high schools)
- Middle and High School Entrance Exams Test (e.g., ISEE, SSAT, TACHS, COOP)
- Gifted and Talented
- College Entrance Exams (e.g., PSAT, Pre-ACT, SAT, ACT)
- Advanced Placement Exams
Registration is limited to 10 parents each seminar, so don’t delay in registering.
DATE: September 13, 20, 27
TIME: 6 pm – 7 pm
WHERE: Online via Zoom
REGISTER HERE: https://lnkd.in/e3xK5egU
The EAS’ Admission Team