Z Combinator Next Generation Schooling Workshop for Academic Leaders – Planning with Teachers
Calling all school or network Academic Leaders! You are invited to the Z Combinator Next-Generation Schooling Workshops: A Four-Part Series on Execution Excellence for Academic Leaders.
Z Combinator Workshops are led by the Academic Leadership Team at Zeta Charter Schools, including leaders who have deep experience at the helm of top-performing, whole-child schools in New York City. Leaders of all experience levels will leave with practical and actionable takeaways that are easy to turnkey when they return to their schools.
Z Combinator Workshops (Each session builds on the last, and we strongly recommend participants attend all four sessions. However, the sessions are also discrete so that they can be attended individually)
- Session 1: Planning with Teachers – How do you lead strong planning, support, and feedback meetings? How do you effectively study student work to drive to your goals?
- Tue., Oct. 19, 2021, 9am-1pm (lunch provided)
- Session 2: Practicing with Teachers – How do you guide and coach your teachers to implement well? What in-the-moment feedback should you provide to effectively move teacher practice in the highest-leverage way?
- Tue., Dec. 7, 2021, 9am-1pm (lunch provided)
- Session 3: Intervention & Differentiation with Teachers – What do you do when things are not going according to plan?
- Tue., Feb. 8, 2022, 9am-1pm (lunch provided)
- Session 4: Putting Everything Together to Plan for the Next School Year – How do you set targeted quantitative and qualitative goals for a team or school?
- Tue., May. 3, 2022, 9am-1pm (lunch provided)
All sessions will consider how you ensure your commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Justice and whole-child education is fundamentally interwoven into your classroom and culture.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required
Questions? Visit zcombinator.org or email email@example.com