Learning A-Z CONNECT: The Power of Engagement in the Modern Classroom
Learning A-Z will be hosting our second annual complimentary CONNECT virtual conference: The Power of Engagement in the Modern Classroom. This CONNECT conference is all about the power of engagement. Engagement unlocks potential. It’s at the core of an empowered community. The conference will offer two tracks, an Administrator-focused track and a Teacher-focused track.*
Join us for two informative days packed with:
– New solutions for deeper, more engaged learning through the Science of Reading
– District-wide strategies for implementing instructional changes
– Learning new ways to engage your students
– Discovering new solutions that set the foundations for deeper, more engaged learning
– Complimentary professional learning sessions, with certificates of completion
– Small-group networking with peers
Rack up the engagement points! The more you engage with us, our speakers, and fellow educators, the more points you’ll accrue. Those points can win you prizes like BOSE noise-cancelling headphones and professional learning opportunities!
All attendees will receive a certificate for the hours and sessions attended. If you’re unable to join us on the days of the event, don’t worry: you’ll still have access to an awesome post-event digital goody bag.
*Note: Administrator-focused sessions will be held on Dec. 1 from 11:00 a.m. EST to 4:00 p.m. EST. Teacher-focused sessions will be held on Dec. 1 and 2 and will start at 3:00 p.m. EST and again at 3:00 p.m. PST to allow teachers to join after the school day ends regardless of their U.S. or Canadian time zone.