Boost Your High School GPA for College Admission Acceptance!
It can be challenging to improve your child’s GPA quickly, especially if they are already in the latter half of high school. With their previous grades working against them, students will have to put in even more effort to overcome lower averages. However, there are some measures students can take to have a better chance of raising their GPA quickly and effectively. This online seminar will instruct students and parents on unique strategies that may help students increase their GPA even if they do not have much time left in high school.
During this event, students and parents will learn the following strategies:
- What’s a GPA?
- The Importance of Your GPA
- 15 Key Factors in College Admissions Decision Making
- The Importance of the GPA in College Admissions
- 4 Tips for How to Improve High School GPA (Students)
- Parent’s Guide to Helping Your Child Get That 4.0 GPA! 9 proven strategies
We encourage 9th- 11th-grade students to prioritize this event to learn techniques to increase their GPA and their chances of attending top-tier colleges.
Register now to reserve your seat. This is a one-time event for the last part of the new year.
EAS Test Prep Team